Present: Sharon Jacoby, Brenda Becker, Robin Allen, Marlene Geary
Location: Brenda Becker's Home
1. Minutes from 9/30/00 meeting approved.
2. Old Business
a) We are awaiting
adjustments from September (apple juice/vegan burgers) and October (aluminum
foil and jerquee may be returned at no cost to us).
b) Pick-up charge of
5% will be assessed to all who were not able to participate in delivery.
c) Invoices from
- All remaining unresolved charges will be processed on
3. New Business
a) Establishing a
KOC Frontier account
- Group or Individual? $10 fee in either case
- We'll join as in individual.
- Brenda will submit the application in her name, as she is our bank.
- The KOC has enough in the bank to pay the $10 Frontier fee.
- The Frontier and Ozark money will be kept in the same bank account
- We'll have separate Frontier and Ozark invoices
- Frontier adds an 8% surcharge to all orders.
- $200 Frontier order means free shipping
b) Extras table
- We decided to eliminate extras purchasing for the time being.
- If a member wants a case to close, they should notify the Split List
Coordinator that they are willing to buy the extra
that hasn't closed.
- If a member wants to sell any extra, they have the option of setting a
price and putting in on the extras table.
- When the co-op has more money, we'll reopen the issue of buying
c) Growing new
- We can look out for people who show interest, such as those lurking
around in organic food stores
- Brenda will check into placing an ad in the Osceola News-Gazette
- Tasting Party
Ozark pays half of cost of food up for up to 25 people
Perhaps we can set a date for the party at the next meeting
Sharon expressed concern that we should wait until the KOC
comfortably pay for this, perhaps
Brenda thought not before the end of February.
We are allowed one party per year with Ozark's support.
4. Next Meeting
The next meeting scheduled for Friday, December 8th
at 6:30pm at Sharon's house.